- Buy online.
- Wait until you receive an email notification when your order is ready to be picked up.
- Go for your pick up. We are located at 270 Pennsylvania Ave, Unit 12, Vaughan, ON L4K 3Z7. Pick up from the loading docks behind the building.
- Call us on 905 660 1421. The warehouse staff will be able to handover your order. Please bring your order confirmation.
We are open from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
In the Toronto GTA region, we ship your seafood in our special, refrigerated trucks and we maintain your seafood’s quality and freshness!
- Once you have added your product into the shopping cart, the next step will be to select “Delivery Method” and give the address.
- Depending on the address, your purchase will have different costs and timing.
Track the order:
You will receive three email (or text if opted in) notifications to track the order:
- Email purchase confirmation order.
- Email purchase on the way.
- Email purchase delivered confirmation.
Once an order has been placed, it is final and cannot be cancelled. If there are any issues or concerns with your order, please contact us by telephone or email.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding shipping.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
InterCanada Fisheries (www.intercanadafisheries.com) does not ship to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, PO Boxes and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
InterCanada Fisheries (www.intercanadafisheries.com) is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
InterCanada Fisheries (www.intercanadafisheries.com) is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping with a third party carrier. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside Canada.