The Mutton Snapper (Lutjanus analis) is a species of marine ray-finned fish, a snapper belonging to the family Lutjanidae. They usually inhabit in coastal waters near structure. The Mutton Snapper has a lean and firm texture. It’s white flesh is tinted pink, and it has mild, sweet taste when eaten fresh. You also can bake, grilled, or boiled for a better taste in you own way. Additionally, these snappers are healthy and nutritious. This high-protein fish contains low calories and all essential amino acids. USDA data reveals that each three-ounce serving of cooked snapper provides 22 grams of lean protein with a little more than one gram of fat. It also provides other vital nutrients include calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus. Vitamins C, B12, A, and folate are also present in this tasty fish. The nutrition profile of mutton snapper makes it ideal for diabetics or those who are pursuing a heathy diet.
Our fresh Mutton Snappers are processed, gutted hygienically, and packed thoroughly to be ready deliver to your door!
There are 9 variations available for this product:
1. Mutton Snapper, 5/UP, Whole, Stained Gills, Fresh, MM, Mexico, CW
2. Mutton Snapper, Gutted, Whole, Fresh, RB, Brazil, NW 28 lb..
3. Mutton Snapper, 1/2-1, Gutted, Whole, Fresh, PM, Mexico, NW
4. Mutton Snapper, 10-20, Gutted, Whole, Fresh, MM, Mexico, CW
5. Mutton Snapper, 1- 2, Gutted, Whole, Fresh, PM, Mexico, NW
6. Mutton Snapper, Fresh, Whole Gutted,1-3, MM, Mexico, NW 55lbs
7.Mutton Snapper, 1-3 lb, Gutted, Whole, Fresh, HK, Mexico, NW C/W Lb..
8. Mutton Snapper, 5/UP, Gutted, Whole, Fresh, HK, Mexico, NW C/W Lb..
9. Mutton Snapper, 5/UP, Gutted, Whole, Fresh, MM, Mexico, NW 55 lbs